Carol’s Jamaican Holiday!
Our amazing travel consultant, Carol, recently went to Jamaica to learn more about destination weddings to this beautiful island!
She just spent a week on the beautiful Island of Jamaica, visiting Montego Bay and Ocho Rios visiting the hotels that host weddings. Carol got to experience what you would get when you book your destination wedding on this beautiful island. She also attended a Wedding/Honeymoon Conference, so you know she’s an expert!
“The hotels we visited and a couple that we stayed at showed us how they cater to couples to have a stress free Wedding or a beautiful relaxed honeymoon. The turquoise ocean water is absolutely beautiful and, of course the sun is shining almost every day.”
There are wedding planners at each location which makes it very easy for the bride & groom to plan their wedding! It’s easy to have long distance communication with the wedding planners, so when you get there, everything you had planned is ready!
When they asked why should couples choose to get married in Jamaica these are just some of the responses Carol got:
- Jamaica is the World’s Leading Wedding Destination
- Jamaica has ideal backdrops, jagged coastlines, beautiful waterfalls, & secluded beaches to create those picture perfect romantic memories
- Summer temperatures year round – need we say more?
- Our dollar goes further in Jamaica, meaning you can get the most financially out of your holiday
- Variety of choices such as: couples only, adults only, & family locations
- Couples can get married 24 hours after arriving, providing prior application has been made, and are approved for a marriage licence to the Ministry of Justice
- No blood tests, or proof of citizen ship are required!
There’s lots of activities for kids, so your families with littles one can still join in the festivities!
Carol would love to start helping you plan your dream destination to Jamaica! Email her at:
BC Reg. 36168